Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Kimberly & Chris: A wedding day to remember

Josh and I had the privilege to shoot Kimberly and Chris's wedding recently. An expressive couple, a fun fun wedding party, exquisite locales including the Hotel Ivy, the alley next to Cafe Lurcat, Lake of the Isles, the Basilica, and Lake Calhoun Beach Club made for provocative and interesting photos. I was honored that Kimberly and Chris changed their wedding date to accomodate my schedule. As one of my colleagues exclaimed, "How come you always get the good brides and grooms??"

The images presented here were culled from over 4,000 shutter clicks. The bride and groom will receive about 700 final images.

Be sure to click on each image to enlarge it and see it full screen.















Here's a slide show featuring many of the top images from this wedding:



If you are interested in booking my services for your 2011 wedding, I have very limited availabilty. Contact me for more information.
For more information,
  • www.stevesilvermanimaging.com

  • 4445 W. 77th St. #130
    Edina, MN 55435
    952-844-0119 c952-905-1197
    steve@stevesilvermanimaging.com

    No comments: