Friday, June 05, 2009

Jarrod and Michaela

We returned to Grand Forks a couple of weeks ago to shoot Jarrod and Michaela's wedding on a spectactularly perfect Spring day.

ANOTHER fun wedding! You know it's a good one when the wedding party asks you to come back and party with them after you're done shooting. I dragged my tired old bones home, but my partner...not so sure about her (I guess she's not tellin').

I'm always asked by other photographers why I get the good weddings. Well, I only take the best brides and grooms. Michaela and Jarrod were not only fun, but they're bright, eloquent, and, most important, genuine! And, their friends, sibs, and parents are all a hoot! Second, I only shoot with the best. In this case, award-winning photographer Shawna Noel
  • www.shawnanoel.com

  • who not only bails me out by taking better pictures than me (grrr!) but then generously says she owes it all to me (not true). Finally, I only shoot on picture perfect beautiful days, Winter or Summer. Don't ask me how I do this but it's just part of the Steve Silverman Weather Guarantee (pat.pend.)

    From the bride: "I again have to say thank you. I continue to get rave reviews from friends and family on the photos and they've only seen just a few... Things like 'They look like they are from a bridal magazine' and 'When I get married they are taking my photos even in I have to arrange my wedding date around them!' So again, thank you thank you thank you!"

    From the mother of the bride: "The pictures are absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see them all. You did an excellent job of capturing their entire wedding day. Through your lens I can see the essence of their relationship. You captured their love for each other, the love of family and friends and fun! Excellent job! Thank you!"

    Click here to see a slide show of the featured images from this wedding:
  • Jarrod and Michaela's Wedding


  • Click on each of the images below to enlarge them.
























    Information for other photographers: we shoot exclusively with the Canon 5D MII (2 of them), Canon 5D, Canon 50D (to get closer), and all Canon lenses and flash. Images are processed through Adobe Photoshop CS4, Lightroom 2.3, using Color Efex Pro 3.0, and OnOne PhotoTools.

    For prospective brides and grooms: we have very limited availability to shoot weddings in 2009 and some openings still available in 2010. Please contact me to find out if your wedding date is available. See the previous post, "How We Shoot Weddings."

    For more information,
  • www.stevesilvermanimaging.com

  • 4445 W. 77th St. #130
    Edina, MN 55435
    952-844-0119 c952-905-1197
    steve@stevesilvermanimaging.com

    No comments: