Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Panoramics boost field of view and resolution

Newly acquired software for stitching and optimizing panoramic images is useful for more than creating wide images. The following example, shot at the U of M School of Veterinary Medicine enabled me to shoot a tight space from one corner to another. Simply using a wide angle lens (I used a 24mm Tilt/Shift) by itself doesn't do the job.

By shooting 2 different images, using a panoramic tripod head, I can show the entire room.





For more information,
  • www.stevesilvermanimaging.com

  • 4445 W. 77th St. #130
    Edina, MN 55435
    952-844-0119 c952-905-1197

    1 comment:

    Trish Wild, The Equine Nomad said...

    OMG. You are the king of photos Steve. I don't even OWN a tripod yet I'm such a novice. I sure can file this away for future use though - thanks for sharing it.

    Trish
    trishwild.blogspot.com